My Talking Alarm Clock For PC – Free Download
My Talking Alarm Clock Review
Imagine that every morning your platonic love calls you to wake up sweetly from your dream. Surely that way you got out of bed with more desire to go to work. Well that is precisely the idea behind My Talking Alarm Clock, as long as you feel special devotion for famous people of South Korean television. Do not let the sheets get stuck with this alarm clock This is an alarm clock application for Android smartphones and tablets that will wake you up every morning with the voice of some television stars that cause real rage among Asian teenagers, as is the case with Song-Joong-ki or Jo In-Sung. Something like our Mario Casas or Maxi Iglesias, but Korean. Forget the boring alarm sounds of your Android. In case you wake up with the voice of these characters was not enough, the application also allows you to upload a photo to create a profile as if it were an instant messaging app. For what? Well, so you can simulate talking with these guys in your spare time and let them give you their ears through the chat integrated into the application.
My Talking Alarm Clock Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Bold 9900 Specs
How To Play/Download My Talking Alarm Clock on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘My Talking Alarm Clock‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the My Talking Alarm Clock in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for My Talking Alarm Clock on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play My Talking Alarm Clock, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running My Talking Alarm Clock on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.