myMail For PC – Free Download
Unifying different email accounts under the same interface contributes to a better management of them as well as reducing the number of applications installed on the device. This is, among other things, what myMail offers you for Android. A substantial improvement in productivity and Mail is a fast application that enables the management of different accounts with simple gestural movements that allow the most common actions with mail. Unified all the accounts in a single application, the user will not waste a minute going from one email client to another thus gaining productivity. Only one email client for all accounts. Features: Support for email services from Google, Microsoft, Yahoo !, AOL, GMX, Mail.Ru, Yandex and Apple. Automatic detection of IMAP, POP and SMTP settings. Instant push notifications of new messages. Possibility to mute email accounts to separate work and free time. Faster browsing through of lists of messages. Personalization of the appearance of the messages. Instant searches. Quick composition of search queries. Contact suggestions. More productivity and security. The design of myMail has been conceived so that you have all the contents of the mail account. in a more accessible way while the aspect of the searches has been taken care of very much, so that they are simple and fast. All without neglecting security since the data is encrypted to guarantee integrity, security and privacy even in Wi-Fi networks with free access. Manage my mail accounts with myMail faster and with greater efficiency.
myMail Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download myMail on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘myMail‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the myMail in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for myMail on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play myMail, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running myMail on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.