Nero AirBurn For PC – Free Download
Nero AirBurn Review
With Nero AirBurn on your Android device and Nero Burning ROM on your computer you can easily record the contents of your mobile device on an optical disc without the need for cables, through your Wi-Fi network. Select the files you want to burn and Nero Burning ROM will copy them automatically. Nero AirBurn functions Record files from your smartphone through Wi-Fi. Once you have selected the files you want to burn, the Nero Burning ROM of your computer will do it automatically. Files can be added directly from different applications. CD, DVD or Blu-ray. It supports rewritable discs. You will receive a message when the recording is finished.
Nero AirBurn Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Turbo Shine Specs
How To Play/Download Nero AirBurn on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Nero AirBurn‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Nero AirBurn in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Nero AirBurn on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Nero AirBurn, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Nero AirBurn on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.