Nibblers For PC – Free Download
Rovio, the studio known for launching Angry Birds, returns to the fray with Nibblers. A game in the style of Candy Crush in which you will have to combine fruits for the characters that give name to the game and who will not hesitate to eat. Enjoy over 200 levels. The Nibblers are nice-looking bugs to which they I love eating fruit. Do not deprive them of their greatest hobby and combine four or more fruits to appear and use their different special abilities to zap them. Features Combines three or more fruits to disappear from the board. More than 200 levels. Different scenarios. Relate your friends through of Facebook to beat your score. Different helps to eliminate more complicated fruits. But they will try to make it difficult because other characters such as reptiles are going to try not to eat all the fruit. Combine them with the fruit and brush them off the panel.
Nibblers Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Nibblers on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Nibblers‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Nibblers in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Nibblers on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Nibblers, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Nibblers on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.