NumberBook For PC – Free Download
Performing fraud by phone calls is becoming common practice. NumberBook offers you the possibility of nipping these situations in the bud. Put an end to unwanted calls. In many cases, criminals pose as a company to which you have supposedly hired a service or, even, by an acquaintance who asks you to contact them by calling a certain telephone number. With the NumberBook app for Android you can investigate the numbers from which you receive calls to verify their identity and block them so they do not bother you. Your portable phone directory with more featuresNumberBook is a directory where you can find any phone number you need. It has a practical search widget to locate any number. In addition, it allows you to chat with other people you know.
NumberBook Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K1818 Specs
How To Play/Download NumberBook on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NumberBook‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NumberBook in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NumberBook on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NumberBook, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NumberBook on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.