OneDrive For PC – Free Download
OneDrive is the storage service in the cloud of Microsoft but with a new name, a renewed image and new functions. After ceasing to be called SkyDrive, the new Android app brings interesting news for Android users. Highlights the new feature that allows you to automatically save the photos and videos that we make with the mobile camera to our OneDrive account. Store and share photos, videos, or documents easily. New name, new image and new features The cloud storage service from Microsoft has not just changed the name. The Android app of OneDrive brings some interesting news: It allows to save automatically the images and videos of the camera. Improved the compatibility with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote. It allows the editing of Office documents. Improved interface with larger thumbnails. More storage space OneDrive also expands the ability to store files for free: now you have 15 GB to store everything you need in one place. With OneDrive store our files in the cloud, share them, edit them and manage them will be easier than ever.
OneDrive Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download OneDrive on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘OneDrive‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the OneDrive in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for OneDrive on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play OneDrive, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running OneDrive on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.