OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi For PC – Free Download
OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi Review
Although the different mobile and Internet operators such as Movistar, Jazztel, Vodafone or Orange offer the gold and the moro with more gigs and more minutes to navigate with the smartphone, everyone knows that as a free wifi there is nothing (maybe for the price, because if we think in terms of security …). That’s why an app like OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi can be useful. The application to find free wifi networks in your city This application offers a map where you can find connections to public and free wireless networks. It does this in a simple way: by obtaining your position using the coordinates of the GPS and comparing it with the database where it stores the different access points that other users have shared on the network. This means that you can check all of them on a proximity map and even get directions, just as you would if you were guided by Google Maps or another map app. But this is not the only function offered by this tool, because we can also consult maps of coverage, which tells us where is better and worse, and carry out a speed test of the wifi to which we are connected to find out what width of band we have. To summarize, these are the main features you will find in the app by downloading your APK on your mobile device: Check with the compass where your signal comes from. Climb and drop speed tests. Check on a map the location of mobile towers and Wi-Fi routers with free access. Consult coverage maps 2G, 3G and 4G. Share your discoveries with other users. Report statistics about the quality of your signal. Install a wallpaper that changes according to the intensity of your signal. Store all data on the SD card. Download this app and always make sure you get the best Internet connection for your smartphone or tablet.
OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Passport Specs
How To Play/Download OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running OpenSignal Speedtest and Maps 3G 4G WiFi on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.