Orbit For PC – Free Download
Android has established itself as an important platform for many games, but in particular those that pose puzzles and puzzles. There are all kinds and one of the rarest is Orbit. A gravity simulator From your smartphone your mission is to launch the planets and put them in stable orbits around black holes. These will have to orbit without crashing with each other, playing with the gravity of each element: attractive or repulsive. A puzzle that you will build with orbits of planets. More than 40 free levels. Launch as many planets as you want. Different colored scales for each planet. Calculate the future trajectory of a planet before launching it.
Orbit Gameplay Images
Recommended: Coolpad Rogue Specs
How To Play/Download Orbit on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Orbit‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Orbit in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Orbit on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Orbit, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Orbit on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.