Orbot For PC – Free Download
The Onion Router, known by its abbreviation Tor, is a project that tries to guarantee a totally anonymous access to the network in order to protect the privacy of the user. To access Tor from a mobile there is the possibility of downloading Orbot for Android. What is Orbot? What Orbot does is basically work as a Tor proxy and encrypt the data traffic by exerting a filter between the network and your phone. It forces all applications to connect through it so that all information is left to third parties. The best way to use Tor on a mobile. Features Data encryption working as Tor proxy. Traffic filtering for all applications. Extra privacy cover for your communications. Give your phone an extra layer of privacy by connecting through Tor with Orbot Proxy with Tor.
Orbot Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus ZenFone 3S Max Specs
How To Play/Download Orbot on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Orbot‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Orbot in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Orbot on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Orbot, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Orbot on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.