Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge For PC – Free Download
Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge Review
Every person prepared to face life, when leaving home, needs to be provided with pen and paper (in case the happy ideas), camera (in case the selfi with the famose of shift), calculator (in case the fingers they do not arrive to me to count), dictionary (in case the cuñaos), an MP3 player (in case it arrives the moment to put soundtrack to your life), plasters (in case the mamporros), keys (in case you want to enter again at home), bandanas (in case snot) and wallet (if life). Someone from a handful of years ago would find it hard to believe that we now carry all these things in a small box that fits in our pocket. Yes, even the portfolio. Payments made through mobile are a reality, and Paytm – Payments, Wallet & amp; Recharge is here to prove it to you. The fastest online payments, top up your phone, pay bills or buy trips or movies. Although a few years ago what to pay with the mobile phone gave vertigo to many, nowadays it only causes distrust in a few. PayPal set a great precedent that gave confidence and security, causing the market niche to explode in a multitude of options. One of them is the Indian Paytm app, launched in August 2010. Accept a payment from customers or friends or send money. What is Paytm for? Paytm fulfills the portfolio functions, with which you can basically make and receive payments. For example, recharging the balance of your prepaid phone online could not be easier … Although it is aimed at Indian users with owners of national cards. With the wallet function you can do things as cool and basic from your mobile device as: Pay. Add money Check your card and movements. Accept a payment (from a client, a delinquent colleague …). Examine nearby places that accept payments with Paytm. But from Paytm you can also recharge or pay a lot of things directly: The balance of the mobile itself. Electricity. Satellite television. Gold (yes, as I tell you, you can buy gold without intermediaries through this app). Public transport. Internet. Landline. Gasoline. Insurance Loans Water. Gas. Products of daily consumption. Google Pay. Municipal taxes. Etc. (if there are things left). But that is not all. Paytm also offers you the possibility to book tickets for: Movies. Buses Flights. Trains Events Amusement parks. Hotels. Gift cards Cars or rental bicycles. Offers. And more. And, of course, you can also buy online. It even works with QR codes or OTP passwords. You can install the APK file from the Play Store, but if you do not have a card or an Indian bank account, it will be a tad complicated to squeeze all its potential.
Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn Titanium S99 Specs
How To Play/Download Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.