Phogy For PC – Free Download
Social networks and the ability of mobile phones to immediately share any of our photos have made selfies fashionable, with which we can record how we are doing in any situation. But we can give a twist to this concept from the hand of Phogy, the application to make selfies with a 3D effect. Get movement effect for any of your photos. Phogy’s operating mode can not be simpler: just focus the camera and move the phone side by side while still aiming at the target. The application processes the images taken and results in an image with movement effect. It also allows you to configure the sensitivity of the movement of the device, making it higher or lower and get our snapshot in GIF animation format and MP4 video. Features Creation of selfies or selfies with effect in three dimensions. Output format of GIF animation and video MP4.Adjustment of the movement sensitivity. Sharing in social networks. Download Phogy for Android and go a step further with your selfies giving them 3D effect.
Phogy Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Phogy on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Phogy‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Phogy in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Phogy on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Phogy, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Phogy on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.