Pi Music Player For PC – Free Download
Pi Music Player Review
Do you remember when we had the walkman always on top? For a short time it was replaced by the discman to move soon to MP3 players, MP4 and iPod. What a good times. The truth is that not so long ago, but since we use the mobile for everything (and when I say “everything” I do not exaggerate a bit, if you understand me) we have stopped using other common oddments, such as the paper dictionary and the solar calculator Unfortunately for romanticism, the same has happened with the music player. Pi Music Player is a good option for your Android if you want a flirtatious program and resulton to listen to your songs. Do you want to have the best music experience on your Android device? How does it work? The first time you start it you will be asked what theme you want to choose to decorate the program. Although it is a superficial function, it already points out ways to start. You will soon realize that this player is very complete. In a sweep classifies the music you have stored in internal memory in several lists: Tracks. Albums Artists Genders. Playlists. Folders These last two are very cool: you can create your own list or select one of the ones that are created automatically. The folder section will allow you to go to the folder where your songs are and play it, without having to create a playlist. Also attach a super cool equalizer to give sound effects to your favorite songs, which will be displayed with the cover of your disk (if available). To make matters worse, you can select any theme to select as a ringtone and even cut it from the app itself to suit your tastes. You can use any song as a ringtone, easily and quickly, you can even cut any MP3 file. You can download and install the APK file completely free of charge. Now, if you want to enjoy Pi Music Player without ads, you will have to go through the box. If the application is cool, it is a small price, and for a little more they even give you some funds to give you more substance.
Pi Music Player Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Pi Music Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Pi Music Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Pi Music Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Pi Music Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Pi Music Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Pi Music Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.