Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 For PC – Free Download
Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 Review
The musical games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band became very popular in video game consoles such as Play Station and Xbox. They allow us without having a pajolera idea to simulate that we play a musical instrument and we interpret our favorite songs. Have given, how could it be otherwise, the jump to smartphones and tablets and now we can download for iPhone and Android games such as Piano Tiles, which simulate a piano keyboard where we follow the melodies. A musical simulator to play the piano with your smartphone. Well, similar to this one we have Piano – Magic White Tiles 2, which is based exactly on the same mechanics. How to play is simple, you just have to avoid the white tiles and play in the black ones as they appear. Obviously you will start with simple songs that will get complicated as you progress. Main features Play with piano, guitar or band mode. Cast of songs updated frequently. Depending on the accuracy we receive three different scores: perfect, great and cool. Multiplayer online challenge mode where we face other users. Possibility to register with Facebook and share data on other devices. Can you download this Piano Tiles for PC? Well, there is no official version of the game for Windows or Mac, so if you want to play on your PC desktop you will have to download the APK on your computer and run it with an emulator such as Nox App Player, Andy or BlueStacks.
Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Piano – Magic White Tiles 2‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Piano – Magic White Tiles 2, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.