Piano Master For PC – Free Download
Piano Master Review
When it comes to games and music applications for Android, Piano Master has managed to make a niche as one of the most popular apps. So much so that has given rise to other versions such as Beethoven Special, Mozart Special and Christmas, among others. A game to enhance your musical aspect.How do you play Piano Master? The mechanics of the game is very simple: the keyboard of the instrument appears on the screen and you must follow and play the notes that sound. Something like a karaoke but on piano. There are more than 200 songs grouped in 6 collections: Classics: Claro de Luna, Happy Birthday … and we hope that La Cabra will soon be there.The best sonatas by Beethoven.Porudios, mazurcas and Nocturnes by Chopin.Sonatas by Mozart.Himnos nacional de 32 países of the world. Christmas Songs. Install the APK of the game and enjoy with the different levels of difficulty that makes it playable by all kinds of users.
Piano Master Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K101 Star Specs
How To Play/Download Piano Master on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Piano Master‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Piano Master in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Piano Master on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Piano Master, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Piano Master on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.