Point Blank: Strike For PC – Free Download
Point Blank: Strike Review
I do not know what the shooting games have that make us so crazy. Surely it will be the act of releasing stress in a safe and violent environment, but in which we do not harm anyone (well, maybe to the self-esteem of the other players), personalizing our daily woes in the enemies of the opposing team. Or that it’s just nice to hit four shots and that’s it. Well if that’s what you want and you have an Android device and account in the corresponding country store, now you can play Point Blank: Strike, a FPS (first person shooter) with certain reminiscences to Counter Strike. Join epic battles on the fly in real time. Sharpen your shots with strategy and skill Once you have managed to download and install the APK file, you can now prepare to download all your bad slobber in this game. If you already played the Windows version, this game is basically the same, but for mobile devices, so you can enjoy classic maps like Bunker, Burning Hall and Crackdown on your Android. Lots of exciting game modes, each with the potential to enjoy it again and again. You can enjoy an online multiplayer mode in which two teams of four players will face each other. Your strategy, skill, speed and reflexes are key to keeping you alive and leading your team to victory. Go through different scenarios until you find your goal and finish with it. And all with a lot of firearms that will make you release all that bad baba that you have inside. You have several game modes of the most stimulating and intense that will lengthen your gaming experience: Fight to death. Demolition. Combat of symbols. Battle against the AI (in other words, compete against the machine).
Point Blank: Strike Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Point Blank: Strike on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Point Blank: Strike‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Point Blank: Strike in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Point Blank: Strike on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Point Blank: Strike, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Point Blank: Strike on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.