Prince of Persia Classic For PC – Free Download
Prince of Persia Classic Review
As far as videogames are concerned, the 90s are missed by many gamers thanks to titles like Prince of Persia. In it we handled a prince who was to rescue the princess imprisoned by an evil vizier in a medieval castle in Persia. An action game essential in the 90. The game, for the time, had some good graphics and very natural animations that attracted a lot of attention. In addition it was action trepidante and had its doses of difficulty in the form of puzzles. Well, Prince of Persia Classic is the revamped version for Android of the Broderbund classic. Small changes without ceasing to be the Prince of Persia foreverThe game is practically the same as before except now the design is more current. Your mission is the same, save the princess before the time is consumed but now you have three different game modes: Normal.Time Attack.Survival.Revive this classic that has given for sequels and even film adaptations and enjoy one of the best action titles of his time.
Prince of Persia Classic Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn KT81 Specs
How To Play/Download Prince of Persia Classic on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Prince of Persia Classic‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Prince of Persia Classic in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Prince of Persia Classic on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Prince of Persia Classic, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Prince of Persia Classic on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.