Quell Memento For PC – Free Download
Quell Memento Review
If you like logic games with no greater purpose than to relax distracting your mind solving puzzles and puzzles, Quell Memento is the Android application you are looking for. Zen logical game to relax thinking It is a title that tries to make the player think and reflect through the memories of another person. It takes place in an old abandoned house and you have to put in order, precisely, the memories of last inhabitant of this house. In the memories of the previous inhabitant of the house you will find the solution. The game consists of walking through the abandoned house to discover puzzles These pose a series of actions to be carried out, which we will have to achieve in the smallest possible number of movements. The game’s APK offers a collection of more than 150 puzzles in which logical and lateral thinking takes center stage to solve the different puzzles that arise. All with an interface and a game system that does not seek to pressure the player, but rather to relax and enjoy finding solutions to gibberish.
Quell Memento Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Quell Memento on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Quell Memento‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Quell Memento in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Quell Memento on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Quell Memento, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Quell Memento on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.