QuickShortcutMaker For PC – Free Download
Access Phone settings to locate a running activity can sometimes be a tostón: the Android menu does not stand out for its usability and we can take in finding the task that we are looking for. A shortcut to running applications and tasks However with QuickShortcutMaker we can have a quick access menu as a shortcut that leads directly to the one we need at that moment. For this we only have to download the APK on our smartphone or tablet and when installing the app we will have a quick access menu. The application has an integrated search engine in which it is enough to enter the name of the app to retrieve it from among all installed apps, including an access for favorite applications. Shortcut to applications installed on your Android and running tasks. These are the main features of the app: Filter by tasks / activities, applications and favorites. Perform keyword searches. Choose between an incremental or normal search mode. Sort the results alphabetically. Displays icons in the list to access more easily. Search history. Change task icons. Launch activities and check that they fulfill the function they should. Check the information of the application and share it. Create shortcuts from the homescreen. Access directly to your page on Google Play. Covering a vacuum of the Android operating system This application comes to correct what despite the improvements that have incorporated versions of Android such as Nougat or Oreo, has not yet been perfected. It is missing in the operating system a good task manager that allows us to locate the one we want. At the same time it also fulfills the useful function of locating with simplicity all those applications that we do not use frequently and that it is sometimes difficult to find among all those that we have downloaded on our smartphone and whose access we have not put on the homescreen. It also avoids having to install a launcher, an application that many users who prefer clean versions of the operating system at the same time that consume less resources do not like.
QuickShortcutMaker Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Lucid 3 Specs
How To Play/Download QuickShortcutMaker on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘QuickShortcutMaker‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the QuickShortcutMaker in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for QuickShortcutMaker on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play QuickShortcutMaker, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running QuickShortcutMaker on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.