Radiation Island For PC – Free Download
Radiation Island Review
Can you imagine being released on an island affected by a radioactive leak? Well this is Radiation Island, an Android game of action and adventures in the first person where we will have to do everything possible to survive the different dangers that lurk. In this game for Android we will find elements that will be familiar to us from other titles, such as the first person shooters, not in vain we will have to open our way to blows and shots, or Minecraft, with its day and night cycles and the need to hide from enemies. Explore a strange island and face all kinds of dangers Explore a territory inhabited by wildlife that has gained ground to the human presence … and no wonder because precisely the remaining humans are something like zombies that will have no problem in attacking us as soon as they know of our existence. Luckily we will have different types of weapons, ranging from sticks and stones to automatic weapons with which to give slipper to everything that moves, which is normally going to be a threat. The scenario where the action takes place actually belongs to an alternative reality product of the Philadelphia Experiment. Vegetation and wild fauna make their way between villages and military installations that we will have to explore to get the different tools that will help us. We can swim, dive, run, jump, drive, make new tools … all to defend ourselves in addition to radiation or extreme weather. A game with elements of FPS games and survival adventures like Minecraft. We invite you to read this analysis and take a look at some gameplay on YouTube before downloading your APK, if you are not very convinced. Also note that the game can be downloaded for free and that in terms of requirements, yes, you will need more than 1 GB of free storage space. Now, it is worth playing this game that if something can be missed (to get some but), is the absence of online game mode: it would be nice to play it as a PUBG, like a Battle Royale.
Radiation Island Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Cobalt Solus 4G Specs
How To Play/Download Radiation Island on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Radiation Island‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Radiation Island in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Radiation Island on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Radiation Island, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Radiation Island on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.