Radionomy For PC – Free Download
If you like to listen to the radio, now you can do it anywhere from your mobile thanks to Radionomy. It is a free Android application in which we can search among more than 5000 stations which is our favorite and listen to it from our mobile. Radionomy is the radio that accompanies you wherever you are. Main features Allows the search of stations through keywords.Listed with the 25 most listened radio stations. Catalog of stations by musical styles. It also allows access to external stations to Radionomy by entering its URL and adding the .m3u extension to the end of the address. . You can share your favorite stations on social networks. Enjoy all the music and your favorite radio programs thanks to Radionomy.
Radionomy Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn Aura Note 2 Specs
How To Play/Download Radionomy on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Radionomy‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Radionomy in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Radionomy on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Radionomy, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Radionomy on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.