Real Steel For PC – Free Download
Real Steel Review
Hugh Jackman or what is the same, Wolverine of the X-Men, is the protagonist of the film Steel Giants. The game for Android, Real Steel, takes us to the argument of this, in which robots of ten tons fight in combats in which anything goes. A game of robots that could well be One Must FallOne Must Fall was a video game for Windows of the 90 whose argument was similar to this one: huge robots that got involved in the purest Street Fighter style, Fatal Fury, Mortal Kombat and others. In this one we can choose between 55 robots, among which are those of the movie. Several game modes: team, challenge, tournament, survival and training. Robots unlockable. Build robots to your liking and customs.Different combat arenas. you know: go to cakes with the other robots and try not to consume your energy bar, Seriously, who needs more?
Real Steel Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D Specs
How To Play/Download Real Steel on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Real Steel‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Real Steel in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Real Steel on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Real Steel, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Real Steel on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.