RealPlayer Cloud For PC – Free Download
RealPlayer Cloud Review
Now we have at our disposal a new way of viewing and managing our videos: RealPlayer Cloud. It is a free app that allows you to store your videos in the cloud and play them comfortably from any device without worrying about the format. Also, sharing the videos with whoever you want has never been so easy. Move, play and share your videos. Your videos where you want and how you want What RealPlayer Cloud offers users is flexibility when it comes to enjoying their videos. Once uploaded to the cloud, you can play them on other devices, on your computer, on the TV or even through your web browser. Without having to connect the mobile phone through cables, nor convert the videos to other formats. Main features Compatible with the most popular formats: FLV, WMV, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MOV, AVI and MP4. It allows to share the videos privately and safely. The SurePlay function avoids the problems of format incompatibility. RealPlayer Cloud is the best way to enjoy your videos.
RealPlayer Cloud Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download RealPlayer Cloud on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘RealPlayer Cloud‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the RealPlayer Cloud in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for RealPlayer Cloud on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play RealPlayer Cloud, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running RealPlayer Cloud on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.