RealPlayer For PC – Free Download
RealPlayer is a multimedia player already experienced in the software world. Now this version for Android will allow you to open videos, audio files and photos anywhere through your smartphone or tablet. Designed to provide the ultimate multimedia experience. Features an intuitive user interface. Perform scrobbling through Last.fm. Create lists Personalized playback. Includes equalizer. Graphic imaging for HD devices. Perform searches through voice commands. Download free RealPlayer for Android and get the most popular media player on the market.
RealPlayer Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (5) Specs
How To Play/Download RealPlayer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘RealPlayer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the RealPlayer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for RealPlayer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play RealPlayer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running RealPlayer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.