Remote Keyboard For PC – Free Download
Remote Keyboard Review
Users who usually work with the PC will find it more efficient to use the keyboard to write also on their smartphone. And to get it on Android, you have Remote Keyboard. Use the keyboard of the PC to write on your smartphone. The touch screens of smartphones allow us to perform any action on the device. However, when writing, it is faster and more convenient to have a traditional keyboard. Remote Keyboard enables the use of your PC keyboard to write on Android using Telnet. How to operate Remote Keyboard? Using your PC keyboard on Android is as simple as installing Remote Keyboard on your smartphone and enabling Telnet on the operating system of the PC or install a client like PuTTY. When you download Remote Keyboard for Android for free, you will discover a simple way to combine the use of your PC and your smartphone, typing with the computer keyboard.
Remote Keyboard Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Remote Keyboard on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Remote Keyboard‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Remote Keyboard in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Remote Keyboard on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Remote Keyboard, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Remote Keyboard on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.