Roller Coaster Simulator For PC – Free Download
Roller Coaster Simulator Review
If you are able to stand in line to feel the thrill of climbing the Dragon Khan, this Roller Coaster Simulator is the game you need on your Android device. It is a roller coaster simulator in which you will take control of the speed of the wagons and the safety of its occupants from your phone or tablet. Not suitable for people with vertigo. When you download this APK to your smartphone you will have to control the speed of the attraction, trying to slow down the direction of abrupt changes of direction and giving the wagons the necessary push to complete the most vertiginous loops. How to handle this roller coaster simulator? Playing Roller Coaster Simulator has no mystery. The developers have tried to offer us very intuitive touch controls so that the user only has to enjoy the spectacular landscapes, the descents that will leave you breathless and the feeling of releasing adrenaline. In this way, you will only have to slow down and increase the speed of the march by means of a slider, and choose when to turn left or right by another.
Roller Coaster Simulator Gameplay Images
Recommended: Acer Liquid Jade Primo Specs
How To Play/Download Roller Coaster Simulator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Roller Coaster Simulator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Roller Coaster Simulator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Roller Coaster Simulator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Roller Coaster Simulator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Roller Coaster Simulator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.