San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D For PC – Free Download
San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D Review
Car driving simulator and flight simulator with helicopters: why not mix both concepts? Well, the programmers of San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D for Android have done the same. But it has something to do with the GTA San Andreas, absolutely nothing, but surely they thought it was a good idea to make a reference to the superstar of Rockstar Games to try to have more pull. In any case, downloading the APK of the game leads us to the possibility of driving a car through the streets of a city that can rise to the heavens and be piloted like a helicopter. Two simulators in one. Although driving it is very simple since only we need a control to accelerate and brake and another to direct the vehicle, we will have to take into account the laws of physics that influence, especially during the flight. Do not hesitate and travel paths and skies from your smartphone or tablet.
San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D Gameplay Images
Recommended: Maxx Mobile AX9z Specs
How To Play/Download San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running San Andreas Helicopter Car 3D on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.