Santander Wallet For PC – Free Download
Santander Wallet Review
If you are a Banco Santander customer, you no longer need to carry cash, not even debit or credit cards. With the Santander Wallet application you have a virtual wallet with which you can pay in any establishment if your phone has NFC and you can also use to make payments between individuals thanks to the Bizum platform, the new Spanish banking service that comes to compete with Twyp and Paypal.me. How does Santander Wallet work? When you download the APK of this application to your mobile, you simply have to associate a card as a favorite, follow the instructions to verify your digital signature and from that moment you can pay in any trade thanks to the NFC of your mobile. You will not even have to open the application. Simply have the phone unlocked. Bizum, for payments between individuals In addition, the app has the new banking service launched by the most important Spanish banks (BBVA, Bankia, Sabadell, Openbank, CaixaBank, iberCaja, etc.) that allows us to transfer money to a friend’s account instantaneously We only need to have it in our calendar as a contact and that person also has the mobile application of a bank compatible with Bizum. Other functions of this banking app In addition to the above, we can use the mobile application of the Botín bank to: Check balances and movements of our accounts. Find nearby offices and ATMs. Consult and change the PIN of cards. Activate and block cards. Transfer money from our credit card to our account.
Santander Wallet Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera Specs
How To Play/Download Santander Wallet on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Santander Wallet‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Santander Wallet in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Santander Wallet on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Santander Wallet, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Santander Wallet on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.