School of Driving For PC – Free Download
School of Driving Review
Some people say that one does not learn to drive in the driving school, but rather practicing and facing situations on the road in real life. And that’s exactly what the APK of School of Driving offers us, a very realistic driving simulation game in which we will leave behind all those previous theoretical knowledge to learn how to drive a real vehicle. Are you ready to drive around the city? It is an application for Android mobile devices in which we drive our car through the streets of a city, fulfilling different objectives ranging from parking properly to respect the traffic lights or just not crash our vehicle. Main features Three game modes: Race, Drift and Free. Different missions increasingly complicated. Urban traffic and sounds very realistic. Code and laws of actual traffic.6 cars available, whose color and wheels can be customized. Possibility to change the camera , including a view from inside the car.
School of Driving Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K1515 Specs
How To Play/Download School of Driving on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘School of Driving‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the School of Driving in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for School of Driving on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play School of Driving, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running School of Driving on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.