Score! Hero For PC – Free Download
Score! Hero Review
Although the two great examples of soccer games are basically simulators, there are many other titles inspired by the sport king. One of them is Score! Hero, a kind of management and management game in which you will have to try to take a young lad from the dirt fields of your neighborhood to triumph in the elite. And all without tricks, hacks or cheating. Test your soccer skills: break defenses and put the ball where you want. For this, once you download the APK to your smartphone or tablet, you must train hard all the actions of the game: shots, passes, assists, free throws, passes to the hole, etc. All this in order to improve the player’s skills, stand out among the other players and achieve signing for a professional team. And there will begin the meteoric career of the player who will try to become the best in the world by winning games and championships. The Golden Ball is getting closer. Main characteristics It evolves meteorically from promise to soccer star. Get signed by the club of your dreams. More than 440 levels. 3D graphics and cinematic animations. AI system that adapts to your way of playing, forcing you to change continuously. Customize your player, changing their physical appearance and name. Compete with your friends by sharing scores via Facebook. A game concept totally different from the acclaimed Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA but you’ll like it for the type of game it proposes: football point-and-click.
Score! Hero Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Score! Hero on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Score! Hero‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Score! Hero in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Score! Hero on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Score! Hero, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Score! Hero on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.