Screen Shield For PC – Free Download
Screen Shield Review
Nowadays, in many of our Android applications we keep sensitive personal data that we would not reveal in any way. Unfortunately, there are also different spyware or spyware programs with which malicious people can steal this data. Put a padlock to your personal data. Thanks to Screen Shield you can protect the apps downloaded to your Android that contain private information, whether personal data, bank accounts, credit card numbers or intimate photos, so that nobody can access them or capture your screen through malicious software . How to protect your Android? Using Screen Shield is very simple. Simply follow these three steps: Download and install the Screen Shield APK. Activate the protection with the corresponding button. Select the applications you want to protect (a maximum of 7 in the free version). From that moment on, no malware will be able to steal personal information from those applications and you will no longer have to worry about your privacy.
Screen Shield Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K66 Specs
How To Play/Download Screen Shield on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Screen Shield‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Screen Shield in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Screen Shield on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Screen Shield, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Screen Shield on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.