Share Apps For PC – Free Download
Share Apps Review
How many times have you faced the question of, and what app do you use for such a thing? Or can you recommend an application for this? If they think you’re a little bit of a geek who handles smartphones and tablets, it’s probably the bread of the day and you’ll be tired of advising apps for different tasks and telling your interlocutors how to find the application they need so much. Move applications from one mobile to another. But now thanks to Share Applications you can directly send Android apps from one phone to another to save them the pain of having to go to Google Play themselves or look for the corresponding APK in any other website of doubtful appearance, provided you have those tools installed in your own device. How to Share Applications by WhatsApp or Bluetooth? Sending applications from one Android to another is very easy with this application. What’s more, you can choose between sending the recipient a link to the official Google store so that they can download it from there, or extract the installation file from your installed apps and pass them directly to the APK. All this, by means of any application of instantaneous mail, electronic mail or making use of the connectivity Bluetooth of your device (no, by means of NFC still it is not possible). To transfer applications between one mobile and another simply follow the instructions below. They are also useful to share apps with an iPhone, but your colleagues will not be able to use the link or the file you are going to send them: Step 1: Open the app and access a list of all the installed applications (either from the system or downloaded by you), being able to order them by name, size or date of installation. Step 2: Access the Share Options to choose how you will send the selected apps: through a link to Google Play, the APK of the application or both methods. Step 3: Browse through the list until you find the application you want to share and select it. Step 4: Before you start sharing you can see the app on Google Play, start it, access its configuration or make a backup, as if it were an application manager. Step 5: Finally click on the red Share button and choose through which system you want to transfer the application (WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.). But in addition to sharing apps, this application comes very well to extract and save the APKs of the applications that we have installed on our device as a backup copy in case some day we want to move them to another smartphone or tablet.
Share Apps Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Share Apps on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Share Apps‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Share Apps in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Share Apps on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Share Apps, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Share Apps on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.