Shootr For PC – Free Download
We will not surprise anyone if we say that more and more television viewers are watching the broadcast of their favorite programs, whether they are delayed but mostly live, they are watching everything that happens on the Internet about them through your smartphone or tablet. Social networks such as Facebook and particularly Twitter have opened the ban on information that runs parallel on the Internet about what happens on TV (or other media). This has been generated by the users of the network, but there are already many television channels and producers that are responsible for generating it for their followers. This concept is what is the second screen (the television screen would be the first). A second screen app for Android And maybe you have fallen here thinking about reading something about screencast, about Chromecast or Roku, but no. This is from Shootr, an application that stands as a platform where its users can comment on any topic that interests them and participate in surveys. It does not necessarily have to be of television content, it also has a good reception on the radio, but we have seen how it has worked well with programs such as OT 2017 in Spain. This program has created its own official account where it has been launching surveys and publications that enriched what its followers saw in each program and gala of the talent show. At the same time they are their own users who can send messages, vote, share multimedia content … Operación Triunfo, First Dates, sports newspapers like AS or Sport, MotoGP, magazines … this is their ‘second screen’. Yes, you will be thinking that this is a lifelong chat, but adapted and directed to specific contents and with the possibility of being kept live by the heads of a television or radio program. It is an interesting way to follow what you are interested in, with direct contact with its managers and followers (includes private messaging, do not deprive yourself of meeting people with your interests). Download the APK for Android or, if you are from iPhone, download it now for iOS.
Shootr Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Shootr on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Shootr‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Shootr in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Shootr on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Shootr, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Shootr on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.