SkyDrive For PC – Free Download
You can now manage the space in the cloud offered by Microsoft from Android, thanks to SkyDrive. The SkyDrive app for Android has options similar to those found on other platforms. Access your files in the cloud. With SkyDrive you can store your files in the cloud and access them from any place where you have an Internet connection. But, in addition, you can also access the files that other users have shared with you.Complete management of your content in the cloudEnjoy any part of your photos, documents or videos. With SkyDrive for Android it is possible to: Store files in Microsoft’s online storage space. Access from anywhere your content or files shared by other users. Share documents, photos and videos with your friends. Manage files: create or delete folders.Open files with applications installed on your Android. Download SkyDrive on your Android and access Microsoft’s free storage space.
SkyDrive Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download SkyDrive on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SkyDrive‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SkyDrive in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SkyDrive on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SkyDrive, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SkyDrive on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.