Slice It! For PC – Free Download
Slice It! Review
The games of breaking and cutting things like Fruit Ninja have become very popular. But, what if the difficulty lies in cutting or breaking exactly where they tell us that we have to do it? This is precisely the secret of Slice It !, a game that mixes action and puzzles. Solves problems based on cutting objects In Slice It! the objects that you will have to cut will be varied in order to solve the problems raised. That is to say, the cut of each one of them will have to adjust to some needs and you will encounter all kinds of difficulties, such as the time that runs against you or outline difficult geometric figures. Support them over more than 200 levels. A combination of skill and perspective to solve the puzzle. Highly addictive The concept on which it is based, as you can see, can not be simpler. But this is no obstacle to be enormously addictive as evidenced by the millions and millions of downloads it has to its credit. Download Slice It! for Android and be the next to check it on their meats.
Slice It! Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Slice It! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Slice It!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Slice It! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Slice It! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Slice It!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Slice It! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.