Slow Motion For PC – Free Download
Slow Motion Review
The effect of slow motion applied to a video favors the visual impact of the images that are reproduced. This can be applied to the videos you see on your Android smartphone with the Slow Motion application. Slow down all the videos you record or play Slow Motion is a video viewer that allows you to apply the slow motion effect to any of the videos you have stored on your phone or, directly, to one that you record through the application. The speed of the same you can choose it through a bar that regulates the number of frames per second that are reproduced, thus being able to enjoy the visual beauty that the slow moving images grant. The application to appreciate even the smallest detail in any video. Slow Motion features Slow motion effect for videos. Possibility to apply it on stored files or recording through the application. Bar for the regulation of the frame rate. Simple and intuitive operation. The Slow Motion download will not only help you make videos of falls more fun, but also to better appreciate curious or spectacular natural phenomena or to study dance or sports movements.
Slow Motion Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 600 Specs
How To Play/Download Slow Motion on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Slow Motion‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Slow Motion in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Slow Motion on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Slow Motion, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Slow Motion on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.