Sphero Cam For PC – Free Download
Sphero Cam Review
Sphero is the robotic ball that you can control by remote control via Bluetooth. Allows you to spend hours of fun with all kinds of games. But apart from leisure opens the door to a very interesting possibility, as is to use Sphero to take pictures in places where you may not be able to reach and, of course, from another perspective. Download Sphero Cam for Android and see for yourself. Take photos from a distance and at ground level With Sphero Cam you can control the camera that integrates the Sphero ball inside. With this application you will have the necessary controls to move the ball and also take pictures and video. You can also have control over the color of the ball or its sound effects because this can surely determine the kind of snapshots you take. Features Simple controls designed to only use no more than two fingers. Record videos and take photos. Share and upload videos and images. Download Sphero Cam and take pictures and videos like you’ve never imagined before.
Sphero Cam Gameplay Images
Recommended: e-path for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Sphero Cam on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sphero Cam‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sphero Cam in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sphero Cam on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sphero Cam, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sphero Cam on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.