Star Map For PC – Free Download
Star Map Review
If you are a fan of astronomy you will love to carry an application such as Star Map on your smartphone. Thanks to it you can know the exact position of thousands of stars in your phone just by pointing it to the sky. A very detailed sky map. This app calculates in real time the current position of each star or planet that is visible from the earth. It shows your position precisely even in broad daylight. No matter where you point: if you do it to the ground you will know what can be seen from the opposite side of the planet. Main features See the stars just by pointing the screen. Observe the sky from the device by just moving your finger. More than 5,000 stars visible from both hemispheres, the Sun, the Moon, all the planets of the Solar System and 88 constellations. data on celestial bodies as distance or luminosity touching them on the screen. Search for stellar objects filtering by category. Manually establish your position and find out how the sky looks from any part of the Earth.
Star Map Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lyf Flame 8 Specs
How To Play/Download Star Map on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Star Map‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Star Map in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Star Map on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Star Map, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Star Map on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.