Star Wars: Commander For PC – Free Download
Star Wars: Commander Review
I am an old man for whom the latest installment of Star Wars is the Return of the Jedi and from there everything is apocryphal. So every new movie (especially since the franchise fell into the hands of Disney) sees it as a spin-off at best, when not as something reportable. The real-time strategy game of Star Wars With video games, however, is different and I am more flexible so here you have me writing happily about Star Wars: Commander, a real-time strategy game for Android with the Clash of Clans, which it sticks (or at least tries) to the setting of the classic trilogy (the only one, is that clear?). You will have to decide if you fight with the rebels or maybe you prefer to change sides to go with the Empire because you have seduced the Dark Reverse of The Force. Once you have made such a decision, you will have to arm your army and prepare your units to fight against your implacable enemy, either to rid the Universe of imperial oppression, or to dominate it with an iron hand. Show your skills as a strategist commanding the rebellious or imperial hosts. Fight with the Rebellion or with the Empire. Train your troops and prepare them for combat. Build units and vehicles and equip them with all kinds of improvements. Defend your base of enemy forces. Complete original missions and get rewards. Train your troops and improve their level. Fight on different planets of the Star Wars universe. Play online and form teams with your friends in a collaborative way. It must be said that those who prefer to play with the PC, have a version of this game of Star Wars for Windows 10 and can download from Malavida. It’s always better that, clearly, than having to resort to download the Android APK, run it in BlueStacks and all that (also, translated into Spanish). For the rest, tell you that you can also consult guides and tricks, and even download some APK mod to hack the game.
Star Wars: Commander Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Power II Specs
How To Play/Download Star Wars: Commander on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Star Wars: Commander‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Star Wars: Commander in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Star Wars: Commander on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Star Wars: Commander, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Star Wars: Commander on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.