Start For PC – Free Download
The lock screen is the starting point of any use we make of the mobile. Everything starts there. That is why it is interesting to use an app that personalizes this screen to adapt it to our needs. One of the best is Start. This application allows us to configure the blocking screen to our liking by adding shortcuts to the elements that we use the most. Quick access to your favorite apps and contacts. Access directly to your social networks With Start, accessing the most used apps will be quick and easy. We will find shortcuts on the sides of the blocking screen, which will allow us to see the content of the app without having to unlock the device. Other interesting functions are: Simple configuration from the screen. It allows to call or send electronic mails without unblocking the mobile. It has a great variety of free themes. It allows to select and configure different widgets. Now you will take control of your lock screen thanks to Start.
Start Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris Fuel 20 Specs
How To Play/Download Start on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Start‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Start in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Start on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Start, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Start on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.