Steam Link For PC – Free Download
Steam Link Review
With the permission of Origin and Amazon, Steam is the most important online video game store in the world with millions of customers around the world who enjoy the huge catalog of games that it offers to buy and download, many of them at very cheap prices and with Big offers. Play with your PC video games on your Android The company that supports this platform, Valve Corporation, has developed the Android app that replicates the function of one of the hardware devices it sells: Steam Link. And with the same name it presents a system for smartphones and tablets that allows you to play on these devices with the computer games of your library. Compatible with mobile devices and also with Android Box for televisions. That is to say, we are dealing with a system that makes games streaming to the screen of our mobile phone and that offers us the possibility of controlling it from there. So if so far we were allowed to enjoy the games on our SmartTV Samsung 4K (or whatever the brand) now we will also do it on Android … Yes, it is necessary to meet these requirements: connect the mobile by wifi or Ethernet and arrange of a gamepad that meets the specifications of the Mfi certification.
Steam Link Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex ECO SELFIE Specs
How To Play/Download Steam Link on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Steam Link‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Steam Link in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Steam Link on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Steam Link, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Steam Link on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.