Stick Escape For PC – Free Download
Stick Escape Review
For a while now, stickmen or men stick have become the protagonists of many mobile games. They are usually addictive action games, full of absurd humor, with very unexpected plot twists and endings. And this Stick Escape, in which you will embody an inmate stickman, was not going to be less. A heartfelt tribute to Prison Break. When you download the Stick Escape APK to your Android smartphone or tablet, you will find an adventure game that pays homage to the classic ‘escape from prison’ genre. This time you will have to do it by managing a stick man in his desire to recover the freedom that has been deprived. How to play Stick Escape? In the purest style Choose your Own Adventure, you must make decisions on the part of the protagonist of the game, each of which will offer very different results and possibly very far from what one expected. In this way, it is a game that often lacks logic and in which decisions taken at random tend to offer better results than those studied conscientiously.
Stick Escape Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn KD100 Specs
How To Play/Download Stick Escape on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Stick Escape‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Stick Escape in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Stick Escape on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Stick Escape, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Stick Escape on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.