Stick Hero For PC – Free Download
Stick Hero Review
Many platform games base their difficulty precisely on the way in which the protagonist has to jump between them. In Stick Hero, however, we will find it in the way we draw abysses with the help of a stick that will act as a catwalk between them. If you think it’s easy, you’re probably wrong. This is a game with a very basic and simple design but at the same time very attractive. We will have to approach the edge of the cliff and then use the stick to cross it as if we were tightrope walkers. It is not as easy as it seems … Do not be fooled by Stick Hero because you think you can overcome obstacles by bridging them. It is not so simple and you will soon realize … but it will be precisely your difficulty that hooks you and you want to play again and again to see how far you are able to get.
Stick Hero Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus ZenFone Max Specs
How To Play/Download Stick Hero on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Stick Hero‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Stick Hero in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Stick Hero on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Stick Hero, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Stick Hero on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.