SuperBeam For PC – Free Download
There are several ways to transfer files between a PC and an Android smartphone or tablet. You can use the classic USB cable, activating the debug mode on the mobile device to function as an external drive or you can also share files using cloud storage services such as OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox. However there are simpler ways that do not pass or connect devices with cables or upload your files online and pass through the hands of third parties losing control over them. How to pass photos, videos and other files from Android to PC and vice versa An easier way is, for example, the one proposed by the Android app SuperBeam. It is a tool for transferring all kinds of file formats that allows you to connect a computer and a mobile device. How it works is simple: you only need that phone and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and then, through a QR code, access and reading of the download link between both is authorized and you’re done. In case one of the two does not have the app, a link can be generated from the issuing device. A fast and simple system, without cables and without your files passing through third-party servers. The compatibility between systems is total, since the APK of Android works with the versions of Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista …), macOS and Linux, having one for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad on the way. These are the main features of the app: High speed of copying files using the Wi-Fi network as support. Matches devices using the NFC connection, QR codes or generating links. Share all types of files: photos, videos, documents, applications, ZIP packages, contacts … Share files individually or in batch. Check the history of shipments and downloads. Simple user interface with simple design to send and receive quickly. Different themes to customize the look. This is the version of the application that can be downloaded for free but there is a Pro with more advanced features that happen to be able to connect with several devices simultaneously, send entire folders retaining its hierarchical structure and the total absence of ads.
SuperBeam Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download SuperBeam on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SuperBeam‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SuperBeam in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SuperBeam on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SuperBeam, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SuperBeam on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.