SyncMate For PC – Free Download
The cliché that every Mac user has an iPhone is not entirely true. There are many owners of apple brand computers that have a mobile with Android operating system. And to keep your files synchronized on both devices nothing better than SyncMate. Keep all your files synchronized with your Mac. The truth is that this program not only serves to synchronize Mac with Android, but for many other devices, such as iPhone, iPad, other Mac computers, MTP devices, cloud storage services, Windows , Blackberry, etc., but this feature is undoubtedly the most notable and most interesting to the users of the Google operating system. How to use SyncMate? Once you have installed this program on your Mac, from its interface you can choose the option of Add new connection. Choose the option that interests you (in our case, Android Device) and choose if the connection is going to be established by Bluetooth, Wifi or USB Cable. Then install the APK on your Android smartphone and choose the same configuration. Follow the instructions on the screen to have both devices perfectly synchronized in a matter of seconds.
SyncMate Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua N8 Specs
How To Play/Download SyncMate on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SyncMate‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SyncMate in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SyncMate on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SyncMate, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SyncMate on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.