Take care of your Stone For PC – Free Download
Take care of your Stone Review
If you love virtual pet games like Pou, but you’re afraid of loving an adorable animal or alien, Take care of your Stone for Android is the game you need on your mobile. That little rock taught me to value true friendship. In Cuida tu Piedra you will take care of giving all your love to a rock, being able to show all your love for nature. Finally you will have a pet on your mobile phone that will never starve due to your negligent attitude. What can you do in Take care of your Stone? Choose the name and characteristics of your stone. Give it to eat. Possibility of playing with it to the ball or the console. Keep your rock in optimal hygienic conditions. Cure your stone if it falls ill. If you miss your Tamagotchi, but you do not want to assume too many responsibilities, spend an entertaining time on your Android device with Take care of your Stone.
Take care of your Stone Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Take care of your Stone on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Take care of your Stone‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Take care of your Stone in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Take care of your Stone on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Take care of your Stone, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Take care of your Stone on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.