TalkBox For PC – Free Download
The old idea of using the mobile to make calls and send SMS has undergone a drastic change with the mass market of smartphones and the increase of people with access to data plans, since every day there are more applications to communicate through Instant messaging either using text or voice messages, such as TalkBox. Send voice messages TalkBox Voice Messenger allows you to chat with a group of contacts by sending text or voice messages through data connections or Wi-Fi. Among the features of TalkBox, it is worth mentioning: It uses the PTT system (Push-to-talk or press to talk) to use the application as a walkie-talkie, send voice messages, text messages, send photographs or indicate the location of the user. It allows to send messages to users who use the application on iPhone, Windows Phone or BlackBerry. messages in social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. Therefore, if you want to be able to communicate with your friends and family in a much clearer way, without the need to type the messages, you just have to download TalkBox for free.
TalkBox Gameplay Images
Recommended: Adcom A400 Specs
How To Play/Download TalkBox on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘TalkBox‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the TalkBox in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for TalkBox on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play TalkBox, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running TalkBox on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.