Talking Ben For PC – Free Download
Talking Ben Review
With just spending ten seconds in the laboratory in the company of this man, I already think of “the idea of a retired firefighter”. Indeed, Ben is a retired chemistry teacher with very bad milk and something more than a slight resemblance to Mr. Floppy (the unhappy rabbit of Unhappy forever). And now you can enjoy your tidy company from your Android device for free. If you take Ben to his lab, he becomes as happy as a puppy. How do you play? When you start this app, the most likely thing is that Ben does not pay attention to you. In order to play with it, you have to use what some have dubbed the “newspaper trick”. The thing does not have much mystery either, you just have to bother him to make a case: Give him a touch in the newspaper. Tickle your feet. Give him something to eat or drink. Call him on the phone and have an intense conversation with him. You also have the eschatological (and very adult) option to burp him, but that will not make him release the Hello! barrel version. Once you get that release the newspaper, even repeat with your canid voice what you say. You can record videos of all your interactions with him and share them with the world through social networks. Do chemical experiments by mixing together a combination of two test tubes and see the hilar reactions. But the coolest function that Talking Ben has is that of the laboratory, where this man is more at ease. Touch the flask icon and get ready to try the most risky and incendiary chemical formulas, mixing the contents of the two test tubes you choose. Each combination has a different reaction, so you will have to go winning tubes (watching videos or in the daily prizes) to continue testing combinations. Thus, you will get to see your colleague in the most astonishing and jocular positions, as if setting everything on fire. Total, it’s your house …
Talking Ben Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Talking Ben on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Talking Ben‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Talking Ben in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Talking Ben on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Talking Ben, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Talking Ben on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.