Tapwriter For PC – Free Download
You can improve your typing technique while you play. You can do it with Tapwriter, which tests your writing on a keyboard like a classic typewriter. Four different tests It presents four game modes with different degrees of difficulty: Classic: write the words on the screen as fast as you can. : you have 6 seconds to write each of the words.Names: instead of words you must write names of personalities.Spelling: words are spelled by voice and you must write themIn Tapwriter you write with a limited time so you go against the clock. It will undoubtedly help you improve your keyboard skills while having fun overcoming the challenges you face.
Tapwriter Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Tapwriter on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tapwriter‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tapwriter in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tapwriter on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tapwriter, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tapwriter on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.