The Test: Fun for Friends! For PC – Free Download
The Test: Fun for Friends! Review
How much do you think you know your friends or your partner? You will not know until you answer the crazy questions of The Test: Fun for Friends !, a new casual entertainment that reveals unknown aspects of the people around you. Take the test to find out how much you know your friends. The dynamic is simple : it is about answering a series of questions trying to guess what the other user’s responses have been. At the end of the game a kind of thermometer will tell you how much you know that person. Sure you are surprised with the results! Innocent perfect fun to meet people! Attention! Not only can you play with people you know but also with any user, making this game the perfect excuse to meet people. Thanks to chat you can exchange impressions.
The Test: Fun for Friends! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K44 Specs
How To Play/Download The Test: Fun for Friends! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘The Test: Fun for Friends!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the The Test: Fun for Friends! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for The Test: Fun for Friends! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play The Test: Fun for Friends!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running The Test: Fun for Friends! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.