The Test of the Clumsy For PC – Free Download
The Test of the Clumsy Review
Are you sure you’re as smart as you think? The Clumsy Test makes you a series of apparently foolish tests in which you will have to prove that you are not clumsy. They are a series of puzzles and puzzles that although they seem obvious, they are not so much. Do not trust yourself, many things are not what they seem … They consist of handmade drawings in which you will have to solve the tests that are presented to you. Play and check who among your friends is smarter … or less silly.Main features of the gameObvious puzzles.Handmade graphics.Two difficulty levels (easy and difficult).
The Test of the Clumsy Gameplay Images
Recommended: Yammer for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download The Test of the Clumsy on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘The Test of the Clumsy‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the The Test of the Clumsy in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for The Test of the Clumsy on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play The Test of the Clumsy, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running The Test of the Clumsy on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.